War Sober Living Program
WAR Sober Living (male only) is our program where we house people so that they can more effectively learn the WAR lifestyle. In this program, students will go through the progressive cycles of the WAR program, but will also be encouraged and helped by WAR life coaches and licensed professionals to set goals, find a job, or perform in community service. WAR currently has 4 beds available.
Those that struggle with drug and alcohol addiction need a safe place to live. The WAR sober living will provide the structure and boundaries necessary to help prevent relapse. Clients will have the opportunity to put all of their focus, time, and energy into learning and living the WAR lifestyle.
The beauty of the WAR sober living is that self reliance and independence is promoted so that the client can move past their old addictive behaviors by being held accountable to living the WAR lifestyle. The WAR sober living program offers a living arrangement that removes the client from their past drug using environment, and into a way of life that is full of health and happiness.
Accountability is the key to staying sober!
What Happens At Sober Living
- Balance and Freedom: Vehicle (if you have one), phone, computer, ability to maintain own schedule, etc.
- Nightly house meetings with WAR life coach (curfews need to be met)
- Required to participate in the WAR Day Treatment / IOP + AA/NA meetings (attendance enforced).
- Take random drug tests / breathalyzers
- Chores divided among residents.
- All rules are strongly enforced to help keep you accountable. Smaller infractions may be forgiven, but there is a zero tolerance for drug or alcohol use among sober living residents.