War Sober Living Program
WAR Sober Living is our program where we provide safe and sober housing to people so that they can more effectively focus on treatment.
Those that struggle with drug and alcohol addiction need a safe place to live. The WAR sober living will provide the structure and boundaries necessary to help prevent relapse. Clients will have the opportunity to put all of their focus, time, and energy into learning and living the WAR lifestyle.
The beauty of the WAR sober living is that self reliance and independence is promoted so that the client can move past their old addictive behaviors by being held accountable to living the WAR lifestyle. The WAR sober living program offers a living arrangement that removes the client from their past drug using environment, and into a way of life that is full of health and happiness.
Accountability is the key to staying sober!
What Happens At Sober Living
The War House
The WAR Sober Living House is located on major routes of public transportation, and near numerous private, public, community and technical schools. Sober Living in Utah with Workout Addiction Recovery provides the following benefits.
Benefits and Amenities Include:
- Gym Membership
- Cable TV
- Monthly group outings (hiking, movies, mountain biking, etc..)
- Employment Counseling
- Day Treatment + Intensive Outpatient Program
- Rides to and from the WAR facility. Public transportation access.
- Aftercare meetings (becoming a war life coach)
- On site parking
- Nightly reflections groups
- Random drug testing and daily breathalyzer
- Beautiful scenery and outdoor activities (snow basin, powder mountain, pine view reservoir, etc)